Tennis Clash: 3D Sports – Free Multiplayer Games
Wildlife Studios Version
November 11, 2019 Requirements
4.1 and up
It's time to play what players are calling “the best free sports game on mobile!” Jump in a quick 3-minute online tennis match or follow your own career campaign from novice to pro in an action packed, real-time multiplayer 3D game. Here you can compete against friends and family in fun, world-class tournaments.
Like any other sport, tennis is all about practice. Challenge competitors, sharpen your skills, rise to the top, and become a legend! In Tennis Clash, you can compete against both local and international players from New York to Sydney – your tour will take you around the world.
Customize your equipment, specialize in advanced athletic training, upgrade your tennis racket, and recruit a couch who can take you to the top. In every competitive 1v1 match you play, there are coins and trophies at stake – win the match and they are all yours. You can use them to enter higher ranked matches with bigger stakes. Use coins to get new items in the shop, improve your performance, and get an edge on your competitors.
Tennis Clash Features:
* Play with your friends in fun real-time multiplayer matches
* Amazing 3D next-gen graphics
* Intuitive controls that are easy to learn, but hard to master
* Real-time tournaments. Challenge your skills against the best players
* Climb up the league rankings to become #1 in your city, country, and the world
* Win matches, collect trophies and deck your player out in top level gear
* Unlock amateur, semi-pro and pro tennis players
* Assemble the ultimate team: get the best coach, diet and workout for your squad
* Equip with the best racket, shoes, grip and most importantly, your strings to be a top player.
* Open new arenas: US, France, Australia and much more!
Play Tennis Clash and become a Grand Slam Champion – feel all of the excitement, challenge, and victory of professional tennis competition on your mobile device. It is up to you to become a tennis superstar!
This update contains great stuff! We heard your feedback and also addressed some issues:
+ New visual feedback when the ball scrapes the net!
+ Improve visibility of "social features" (friends list, friendly matches, Facebook login)
+ Inbox back button behaviour on Android
+ Other minor improvements